In yet another dereliction of duty by a federal agency, the Federal Election Commission (“FEC”) has been noticeably silent, if not completely non-existent, regarding the whirlwind of allegations pertaining to widescale election fraud, cheating, and active interference by the Democratic National Convention (“DNC”), the Clinton Foundation, Democratic Operatives Donna Brazile, John Podesta, and Debbie Wasserman Schultz, and countless others.
If Donald Trump had engaged in even a smidgen of the criminal conduct and behavior that has come to light both before and after the Wikileaks revelations relating to Democrat-sponsored election fraud, he would be sitting in a federal prison or immediately disqualified from even running for the Presidency, and would be skewered 24/7 in 99% of the Mainstream Media, and become a pariah overnight.
Indeed Republican and Conservative Operative Dinesh D’Souza found out the really hard way, when he simply raised a little bit more money for a Conservative candidate at a family based fundraiser when in January 2014, D’Souza was indicted by federal prosecutors for “campaign finance law violations.” He was arraigned in a heavily leftist/”Clinton Foundation Territory” US District Court for the Southern District of New York in Manhattan on January 24, 2014 and the two charges were for making $20,000 in illegal campaign contributions to the New York Senate campaign of Wendy Long and causing false statements to be made to the Federal Election Commission. In May 2014, D’Souza pleaded guilty to one felony count of making illegal contributions in the names of others. In September 2014, the court sentenced D’Souza to five years probation, eight months in a halfway house (referred to as a “community confinement center”) and a $30,000 fine. He was also required to perform a day (eight hours) of community service each week during his probation and to undergo therapy on a weekly basis. D’Souza’s attorney argued that D’Souza “did not act with any corrupt or criminal intent whatsoever” and described the incident as “at most…an act of misguided friendship”. His co-producers alleged that the indictment was a politically motivated retribution for the success of his 2012 movie 2016: “Obama’s America.” D’Souza’s claim of selective prosecution received support from some conservative media and commentators. According to liberal Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz: “The idea of charging him with a felony for this doesn’t sound like a proper exercise of prosecutorial discretion…I can’t help but think that [D’Souza’s] politics have something to do with it…It smacks of selective prosecution.” He went on to say such alleged campaign violations are common in politics. In May, United States District Judge Richard M. Berman rejected that contention, stating, “The court concludes the defendant has respectfully submitted no evidence he was selectively prosecuted.”
This goes to show that it is not so much that America does not have the agencies/tools to combat the widespread and rampant corruption by the Plutocrats/Oligarchs in this country, it is just that they have been staffed and co-opted by members of the ruling class, who simply decide to “cherry-pick” and selectively investigate/prosecute “election offenders” within their jurisdictional arena.
The Federal Trade Commission (“FTC”) was previously shown to be an extremely biased and ineffective agency, choosing not to go after behemoths engaging in un-American and pro-cartel behavior in shutting out competitors and sabotaging healthy businesses, by stacking the deck and allowing the Plutocrat/Oligarch class to grow even more powerful and unrivaled in their hegemonic power in whatever business they operate in. See below “Just what DOES Federal Trade Commission Antitrust Division DO Anymore?”
Similarly, agencies like the FEC are refusing to even look into the rampant examples of election fraud plaguing the current Presidential Election, with Hillary Clinton and her operatives breaking nearly every rule/regulation/law in the book, all to dismantle and destroy the campaign of Donald Trump, or any of Hillary Clinton’s opponents.
Apparently, examples of “electoral fraud” consist of one or more of the following:
(1) Electorate manipulation;
(2) Manipulation of demography;
(4) Voter intimidation;
(5) Vote buying;
(6) Distribution of false or misleading information in order to affect the outcome of an election;
(7) Misleading or confusing ballot papers;
(8) Ballot stuffing;
(9) Misrecording of votes;
(10) Destruction or invalidation of ballots;
(11) Tampering with electronic voting machines;
(12) Voter impersonation;
(13) other examples.
Some of the examples of blatant election fraud by the Hillary Clinton camp and her allies, that have turned up over the last few months, include:
(1) Democrat Operative and CNN Commentator Donna Brazile providing the election debate questions in advance to the Hillary Clinton campaign, so as to prepare her even better to debate Donald Trump unfairly;
(2) the revelations that Debbie Wasserman Schultz, former DNC Chairwoman, purposefully sabotaged Bernie Sanders’s and other competitors from reaching their election goals;
(3) The unexplained (and apparently un-investigated) murder of DNC Whistleblower Seth Rich;
(4) undercover video of Democrat Operatives like Scott Foval admitting that they paid for, arranged, and “bussed in” various violent and disruptive factions into Donald Trump rallies to stir up violence, cacophony and hatred to harm his campaign – “We manipulated the vote with money and action, not with laws,” Democratic operative Scott Foval explained in one of the videos;
(5) the clear overwhelming bias of the Mainstream Media against Donald Trump while being overwhelmingly pro-Hillary Clinton, wherein they absolutely refuse to cover any of the above types of allegations but instead bray 24/7 negative ad hominems and hatred against Trump;
(6) The “firebombing” of the Donald Trump GOP Election Headquarters in North Carolina allegedly by DNC Operatives (of course there are no definitive answers as to who did this, because the FEC and other agencies are apparently simply not effectively investigating it);
(7) creating new Democrat Voters out of dead people – Rudolph Giuliani was recently quoted on this rigged election phenomenon by declaring “Dead people generally vote for Democrats;”
(8) Democrat Operative and Clinton Agent John Podesta in leaked emails discussing a “Playbook For Rigging Polls Through Oversamples” discussed at http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-23/new-podesta-email-exposes-dem-playbook-rigging-polls-through-oversamples
(9) allegations that the Google search engine is a “Deep State” political actor working with the Hillary Clinton campaign to bury negative search results on her, but blasting negative search results against Donald Trump in order to sway the election; and
(10) countless other examples.
Again, when are Americans going to hold our elected (and appointed) leaders’s feet to the fire, make them get off their collective taxpayer-funded asses, and DO THEIR JOBS?
CrossTalking with Michael Flanagan, Debbie Hines, and H.A. Goodman.
Days before the presidential election voters are faced with an unprecedented dilemma – will they vote for a candidate facing criminal prosecution?
CrossTalking with Mark Crispin Miller, Don DeBar, and Bruce Fein.
The FBI’s decision to continue its investigation into her use of a private email server presents the troubling prospect of a protracted political crisis. Is winning the election now the least of her problems?
Posted by Rahul Manchanda, Esq. on November 3, 2016, With 0 Reads, Filed under Civil Liberties, Corruption, Government. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry