New resource to counter Israeli propaganda
An Israel advocacy group is placing billboards around the U.S. saying that “Israelis invested $57 billion in U.S. Companies” in 2000-2010.
by Alison Weir
We have created a website that responds to these claims: IsraelisInvested57bill
- U.S. taxpayers give money outright to Israel: more than $8 million per day.
- Investors invest to make profits. This doesn’t mean that whoever invests in the U.S. is an ally or friend to Americans.
- just 3% of total foreign investment in US enterprises in that period — a tiny amount compared to the largest investors.
- Israel’s economy is faring much better that that of the U.S., according to key economic indicators (such as unemployment rate). See table below.
- Israel has cost the U.S. much more — an estimated $1.6 trillion from 1973 to 2003 alone
Please share this website widely with anyone who has seen these billboards or who might know someone who has. We hope this resource will help inform the uninformed and help the informed refute these misleading advertisements.
Use this site to respond to misleading billboards:
|Israel’s investment was just 3% of foreign investment in the U.S. 2000-2010|
|Other countries invested vastly more in the same time. Israel isn’t even among the top 20 countries investing in the U.S.|
Short URL: http://www.veteransnewsnow.com/?p=222795