Jobs for Veterans at Community College of Philadelphia
Equal Opportunity Employment for Veterans
The Community College of Philadelphia is dedicated to promoting a work environment which attracts and retains high caliber faculty and staff, and challenges each of its staff members to perform at the highest level of achievement, contributing to the mission of the College.
CCP recognizes that their faculty and staff serve an important and vital role in the success of the students and the institution. They also offer a high-quality, comprehensive program of benefits. These benefits represent an important component of a faculty or staff member’s Total Compensation.
Full-time faculty and staff benefits include*:
- College-paid medical, dental, drug, life and disability insurance
- Tuition remission (for classes at the college)
- Forgivable tuition loan (for classes at any accredited academic institution)
- 403(b) retirement plan with 10% College contribution with employee contribution 5%
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation, holiday and personal time
Additional College benefits:
- Winter break: 1 week between Christmas and New Years
- Spring Break: 1 week in March
- Summer Hours: 4-day work week (closed on Fridays) from the 2nd week in May through the 3rd week in August
Benefits may vary depending upon job classification.
CCP is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, status as a Vietnam Era Veteran or disabled veteran or any other status protected by law, in matters pertaining to employment.
Latest posts by VNN (see all)
- Creative Solutions Provider Hiring U.S. Veterans! - January 22, 2015
- Global Research Company Hiring Today! - January 22, 2015
- The ‘hasbara’ tweeps who brought down Jim Clancy, and their ties to Israel and the Israel lobby - January 21, 2015
Posted by VNN on 1:56 pm, With 0 Reads, Filed under Veterans Affairs. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.